1080 South Winding River Cove Salt Lake City, UT 84104 Phone: 801.974.5362
Request an Estimate
Measuring & Drawing your Countertops For a Quote
To ensure the most accurate estimate of your custom countertops, the following tips will help you properly draw your countertop surface.
- Measure length & width in inches to the nearest 1/2” Remember to include overhang.
- Indicate wall locations.
- Indicate which walls will have a stone backsplash: Note the type of backsplash as standard height or custom.
- Label and indicate placement of sink(s). (Actual sink placement will be confirmed at field measure).
- Indicate location of range and/or cooktop. (Actual range and/or cooktop placement will be confirmed at field measure).
- Label any islands, desks or other areas where you would like granite countertops.
- Indicate any special radius corners you may want on your countertops. If you are unsure of radius corners we will used standard corners. Please note there is no additional charge for custom corners.
- Indicate locations and sizes of extended overhang for all countertops. You do not need to indicate standard overhangs.
Please contact us if you have questions or need assistance.
These measurements are used for estimating only. A designer will make onsite measurements before an order can be placed.
Procast Marble Inc. © 2016